Hammered gold wide band ring. I first made this ring for my husband Drew. This is the ring that inspired my interest in jewellery making.
This hammered band is designed with both men and women in mind. We can make it in any width metal between 1 and 11mm. It's rustic and chunky whilst retaining its fine character. It has a distinct feeling of having being inspired by the artwork and jewellery making of ancient peoples. The hammered texture is durable and has a satin smooth finish. The hammered finish has a very modern yet classic feel to it, so it doesn't look out of place on anybody's hand. Highly desirable and a sturdy, very wearable design.
This band fits with any lifestyle and suits those who are wanting a finer style or more robust finish.
This ring can be worn as a statement ring, stacker ring or a unique wedding band.
Your ring will be made to your size using the same techniques and will be almost the same as that pictured.
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- Rustic edges
- Hammered finish
- 7mm deep by 1mm thickness. Can be made to smaller or larger scale upon request.
- silver or gold
- Made to your size
- Custom made to fit you - see FAQs for sizing
- Recycled metals used where possible
- Ready to wear
1. How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? Don’t worry; we will make sure this fits you. If you’re unsure of your ring size, select the largest size and then message us straight away. We will make the ring to fit you.
3. How does it arrive? Each item is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, we will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order. Gold colours can vary according to screen and also according to the batch of gold and purity of gold from which your ring is made so your ring may appear a different colour from that pictured. Please contact us if you have questions about this and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews yet.