Made from sterling silver or gold.
Made from the heart by SeragaEngland.
The texture of this worn branch or twig ring is most unusual. The Triple Goddess Silver Granule Trilogy Ring is a totally organic shape formed from molten silver or gold.
The centre of the band features a trio of silver granules or balls set on a twig like band.
The use of granulation in jewellery making is an ancient tradition and can be found in Byzantine and Etruscan jewellery. Its use demonstrates the dexterity of the jeweller and the ambition of the piece.
This rustic Triple Goddess Silver Granule Trilogy Ring is ideal as an engagement or stacker ring and is available in silver, white gold or yellow gold. While we only have 9ct gold listed on the website, please contact us if you would like a more pure gold.
Each ring is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. When I see this ring, I see a driftwood branch or twig washed by the sea and encapsulated in gold or silver. The sea and the woods are my inspiration along with my ancient Egyptian ancestry. Every ring I make is with great care and love. No piece is exactly the same.
Each ring is custom made to your size. Every aspect of the design is totally unique to your ring, because the process cannot be repeated in an identical way. The beautiful silver or gold ripples with the heating process. Your ring will be made to your size using the same techniques but will not be identical to this piece.
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits.
All of my items are handmade by me in England. I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- Silver or Gold
- 2-3mm wide
- Made to order
- Custom made to your size
- Recycled silver used where possible.
1. What is it made from? This ring is made from sterling silver or gold.
2. How do I care for it? Rings can be cleaned using a cool weak dish soap/ water mixture and a soft brush. Rinse thoroughly afterwards.
3. Will it fit me? Ring size: please select your ring size. Band width/thickness: between 2and 5mm where the silver bunches up usually although varies due to the nature of design.
4. What if it doesn’t fit? Each item is made to order. Unfortunately, that means I can’t accept returns. Please make sure you select the correct size as it would be extremely difficult to resize this design.
5. Is it ready to use? Your ring will be ready to wear when it arrives with you.
6. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
7. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order.
There are no reviews yet.