Round cut 2mm rich ruby in a rustic setting with a selection of gold granules around the ruby on a delicate textured band. Available in gold of various purities and colours.
This delicate ring is lightly textured wedding band with a freeform bark like design. What’s not to love? Crafted with love and inspired by the natural world around us.
This ring complements a variety of styles. Whether you like rustic very dainty styles, or more rugged appearance in your wedding or daily life, this ring will fit with your style.
This ring can be worn as a earthy yet delicate stacker ring or a unique ruby wedding band.
This is also ideal as a July birthstone ring or as a gift for a new mother whose baby was born in July. It could also be given as a ruby wedding anniversary ring.
Every aspect of the design is totally unique to your ring, because the process used to create the texture cannot be repeated in an identical way. The beautiful gold band gains a rippled molten texture. Your ruby gold ring will be made to your size using the same techniques and will be similar but not the identical to the ring pictured.
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
- 2mm ruby- exact colour will vary according to availability (always a shade of pink or red)
- Band width is 3mm. Can be made to larger scale upon request.
- Made to your size
- Custom made to fit you - see FAQs for sizing
- Recycled metals used where possible
- Ready to wear
1. How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? Don’t worry; we will make sure this fits you. If you’re unsure of your ring size, select the largest size and then email and we will send you very simple to follow instructions on how to measure. We will make the ring to fit you.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order.