Textured molten band made from silver, 9ct white gold, 9ct or 22ct yellow gold or 9ct rose gold.
This organic ring is like a little shiny twig conceived by Mother Earth or cool molten metal dew adorning your finger. What's not to love? These rings are highly experimental and beautifully natural looking, crafted with love. They are designed with both men and women in mind.
This ring complements a variety of styles. Whether you like rustic very dainty styles, or more rugged appearance in your wedding or daily life, this ring will fit with your style.
This ring can be worn as a rustic statement ring, stacker ring or a unique wedding band.
Every aspect of the design is totally unique to your ring, because the process used to create the texture cannot be repeated in an identical way. The beautiful gold gains a rippled molten texture with the heating process. Your ring will be made to your size using the same techniques and will be similar but not identical to the ring pictured. All gold varies in colour due to the metals it is alloyed with. The brighter the colour the higher the gold purity. Gold colours on your screen can also look different.
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
- Between 2and 5mm usually although varies due to the nature of design. The thicker areas are generally also flatter to make this ring comfortable. Can be made to smaller scale upon request.
- Silver, 9ct gold (yellow/white/rose) or 22ct yellow gold
- Made to your size
- Custom made to fit you - see FAQs for sizing
- Recycled metals used where possible
- Ready to wear
1. How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? Don’t worry; we will make sure this fits you. If you’re unsure of your ring size, select the largest size and then message me straight away. We will make the ring to fit you.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order.
There are no reviews yet.