A dainty pink tinged freshwater Pearl pendant with a fine bail supplied on a chain. These Pearl pendants have a wonderful natural pearlescent sheen. They're dainty and sophisticated as well as being rustic.
Ideal as a gift for a girlfriend, your mum, friend, sister or wife.
Price includes chain.
This can be used as a pendant or a charm for a bracelet. If you intend to use on a bracelet please let me know and I will supply with a ring rather than a chain so that it can be attached to the bracelet.
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- approx 2cm length. Can be made to larger scale upon request.
- Silver or gold
- Choose your chain length
- Chain style: 1.7mm belcher chain
- Recycled metals used where possible
- Ready to wear
1.How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? 16” chain length is one of the most commonly worn chain lengths. Choose 18” if you are taller or prefer a slightly longer chain.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to orders.