These Etruscan style earrings feature a beautiful domed centre. They are inspired by the ancient people of Etruria (modern day Tuscany) and the domes of their wonderful architecture. They are what you’d describe as rough luxe pieces. Available in sterling silver or gold (yellow, rose, white).
These Etruscan earrings are solid dome studs with a lightly textured surface and a trilogy of granules atop the dome. The rustic surface glints as the light catches it. These studs have a touch of the vintage look about them as if they are ancient pieces created by a lost civilisation. These Etruscan gold earrings are ideal as gift for a loved one or even a piece for a special occasion.
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- 60mm tall dome shape (from the area flat against ear to top of granules)
- 60mm diameter stud
- 0.8mm diameter posts
- Sterling silver or gold
- Recycled metals used where possible
- Ready to wear
1.How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? These earrings are made from 0.8mm wire making them suitable for almost all piercings. 0.8mm is the industry standard for earring posts.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order. Your item will be almost identical to those pictured.
There are no reviews yet.