This fine garnet ring features a beautiful rose cut 5mm fine Almandine garnet in a bezel setting in either mirror finish Sterling silver or brushed silver. Also available in 9ct or 22ct yellow gold, white gold or rose gold.
For other variations such as different gems (diamonds available) please contact us.
This sterling silver garnet ring is made in the medieval style of a stirrup ring and can be worn as an unusual statement ring with red stone, cocktail ring or a unique engagement ring. Also ideal as a pinky ring for a man. It also bears resemblance to Etruscan wedding bands of the past.
Garnet is a January birthstone. Garnet is a fiery crystal of passion and is thought to be one of the oldest crystals used for spiritual protection throughout history. Its often a distinctive red. Its name comes from the Latin granatum meaning pomegranate, due to how the crystal represents the seeds of this delicious fruit.
This red stone ring will be made to your size using the same techniques and will be be very very similar to that pictures (almost identical).
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- 5mm rose cut garnet
- Stands approximately 8mm off your finger at the front
- Sterling Silver or gold
- Made to your size
- Custom made to fit you - see FAQs for sizing
- Recycled metals used where possible
1. How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? Don’t worry; we will make sure this fits you. If you’re unsure of your ring size, select the largest size and then message me straight away. We will make the ring to fit you.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order.
Made from the heart by SeragaEngland.