This charming silver stacking ring is a thin 1mm diameter band made of silver circular profile wire.
It is very much reminiscent of a wonderful Roman ring found in Britain many years ago with its beautiful flecked texture.
This little stacker ring has a very finely textured finish, which is highly unusual. It’s created by heating the silver to cause tiny flecks on the surface of the metal. This technique creates a light and dainty feel as well as a sense of rustic beauty, depending on the vibe you're going for.
It is a ideal as a stacker ring and makes a perfect, slim and unusual textured wedding band.
It was inspired by my Egyptian ancestry, the beautiful ancient woodlands all around me and the sea, by which I live. Every ring I make is with great care and love.
Every aspect of the design is totally unique to your ring, because the process used to create the texture cannot be repeated in an identical way. The beautiful gold gains a stippled textured with the heating process. Your ring will be made to your size using the same techniques and will be the same as the ring pictured.
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- 1mm Circular profile wire
- Made to your size
- Custom made to fit you - see FAQs for sizing
- Recycled metals used where possible
- Ready to wear
1. How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? Don’t worry; we will make sure this fits you. If you’re unsure of your ring size, select the largest size and then message me straight away. We will make the ring to fit you.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order. However, your ring will be very similar tot he one pictured.