To measure your size, please follow these guidelines:
- Take a piece of string or paper and cut a strip that looks similar in width to the ring you would like
- Wrap the paper around your finger
- Mark with a pen where the paper begins to overlap.
- Take a ruler and measure the length in mm to the nearest HALF mm.
- Use the chart to determine your ring size OR if your measurement is not shown, you can contact us and we will send a custom product listing with your exact size on it.
- For wider bands (such as 7mm+), you will need to go up a size to accommodate the fuller area of your finger the wider bands sit on.
- If you prefer, you can download ‘Ring Sizer App’ on iPhone or Android to determine your ring size.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.