Made from sterling silver or gold.
Made from the heart by SeragaEngland.
Each ring is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset.
This smooth round profile band is the most sleek of all.
Perfect for daily wear, even when working the land that inspired these creations.
Your ring will be made to your size using the same techniques but will not be identical to this piece as it is handmade.
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits.
All of my items are handmade by me in England. I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it. With love from Lyme Regis.
- Made to order
- Silver or gold
- Circular wire 2.5mm dia.
- Custom made to your size
- Recycled silver used where possible.
1. How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? Don’t worry; we will make sure this fits you. If you’re unsure of your ring size, select the largest size and then message me straight away. We will make the ring to fit you.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order but your ring will be almost identical.
Love this ring, made in white gold to replace my wedding ring I lost. We had problems with delivery as the post office lost it. However Natalie made me another in super quick thank you
Natalie Manifold –
Thank you so much. Means a lot to hear.