This sapphire bobble ring is handmade from sterling silver and blue sapphires. It’s beautifully dainty and extremely tactile with its bubble surface front. The sapphires are magnificent.
This ring is hand carved to order
While we don’t stock this ring in gold, it can be made in gold to order. Please see the dropdown menu.
It's vaguely rustic and yet fine at the same time with its granulated finish. Each little granule and sapphire is placed on, one by one. It’s a labour of love!
This beautiful granulated ring is a statement piece and guaranteed talking point.
BRAND HISTORY AND ETHICS
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. No piece is exactly the same.
I put a lot of love into each piece I make and I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- 6mm deep (2mm at back)
- Stands approx 5mm off the front of the finger
- Sterling silver or gold.
- Made to your size
- Custom made to fit you - see FAQs for sizing
- Recycled metals and stones used where possible
- Ready to wear
1. How do I care for this jewellery? Thorough care instructions are provided in my FAQs section. Jewellery should be stored properly and protected from cleaning chemicals, labour and removed when showering.
2. How can I be sure it will fit? Don’t worry; we will make sure this fits you. If you’re unsure of your ring size, select the largest size and then message me straight away. We will make the ring to fit you.
3. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
4.Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each item is made to order. Your item will be very very similar.
Made from the heart by SeragaEngland.