The Anthozoa Ring is made from either sterling silver or gold and is suitable as a wedding or stacker ring.
Made from the heart by SeragaEngland.
The focus of this ring is its unique texture. Straight out of the sea, the Anthozoa ring has a delicate texture; rough enough to be noticeably textured, but not so much as to make wearing the Anthozoa ring uncomfortable to wear. There is no texture at the rear of the Anthozoa ring, making it a very wearable piece of art.
Each ring is handmade in my small workshop by the coast in Lyme Regis, Dorset. Every ring I make is with great care and love. No piece is exactly the same
Each ring is custom made to your size.
The name Seraga comes from the name of my father, Serag, a Coptic Egyptian. He led me through the early part of the path that is my life, encouraging my talents to flourish and so it felt appropriate to name my company after him and the ancestry that has inspired me. In ancient Egypt, jewellery was of huge importance, as was gold and other riches. In particular, I love the ancient technique of granulation, where tiny balls of precious metal are added to the metal surface for decoration. Where possible, I try to combine the luxury of these ancient jewels with the wonder of the natural world, such as ancient English woodland and the beauty of the British seaside.
I believe in the time honoured tradition of my art, that is to make each item with love and the great care it merits.
All of my items are handmade by me in England. I hope you love your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
With love from Lyme Regis.
- Silver or Gold
- 2.5mm circular wire
- Made to order
- Custom made to your size
- Recycled silver and gold used where possible.
1. What is it made from? This ring made from sterling silver or gold.
2. How do I care for it? This ring can be cleaned gently with tepid soapy water and a soft brush. As with all jewellery, it should be removed prior to sleep or showering.
3. Will it fit me? Ring size: please select your ring size. Band thickness 2.5mm with a circular profile.
4. What if it doesn’t fit? Each item is made to order. Unfortunately, that means I can’t accept returns. Please make sure you select the correct size. I can sometimes size up or size down this particular ring if needed. Postage to do this is at buyer's own cost.
5. Is it ready to use? Your ring will be ready to wear when it arrives with you.
6. How does it arrive? Each ring is packaged but not gift wrapped. If you would like a gift box and wrapping, I will be happy to do that for you.
7. Will I get the EXACT item in the photo? No, each ring is made to order and formed in an organic process so your ring will be similar but not identical to the one pictured.